Valentine’s Day Cocktail Guide with Botanist Gin
ABOUT BOTANIST GIN FRENCH 75 CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL:
With a Scotish heritage, the botanist combines 22 hand-foraged botanicals to create an intense aroma and flavor. This simple and classic Champagne Cocktail is the best way to improve a glass of bubbly.
INGREDIENTS IN THE BOTANIST FRENCH 75 CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL:
- 1 oz. THE BOTANIST GIN
- .50 oz. FRESH LEMON JUICE
- .50 oz. SIMPLE SYRUP
- 3 oz. BRUT CHAMPAGNE, CHILLED
- 1 LEMON TWIST FOR GARNISH
- CHAMPAGNE FLUTE
HOW TO MAKE THE BOTANIST FRENCH 75 CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL:
IN A SHAKER ADD THE BOTANIST GIN, LEMON SIMPLE SYRUP, AND ICE. SHAKE AND STRAIN INTO A CHILLED FLUTE. TOP WITH CHAMPAGNE AND GARNISH WITH LEMON TWIST.
Valentines Day Style:
A few honest key points; if you’re blessed to have someone in your life, every day should be valentines day. The second point is; you don’t have to go out and spend tons of money to show your loved one how much you care or value them. Yes, taking a day trip to another city for brunch is very romantic. Sometimes staying home for a romantic evening works just as much.
Being thoughtful in cooking breakfast, lunch/brunch or dinner is a great gesture if you don’t typically cook. Ending the evening with great conversation and this French 75 by Botanist Gin is a for sure win. With rich and a mellow taste, the botanist features citrus nodes that excite the palate and inspire adventure, perfect for valentines day.
- When dressing the part, keep the spice and dress like it’s your first date.
- Depending on your consumption level of alcohol adding more lemon juice would balance the champagne and gin.
- Dress Shirt – Suitsupply – Blue Plain Shirt– $99
- Waistcoat – TopMan – Navy Textured Suit Vest– $70
- Tie – Brooks Brothers – (vintage)
- Timepiece – Seiko – (vintage)